Easy No-Cook Rose Kulfi.
Mix all the ingredients together to make a thick batter and arrange this in an ice cream mold. Garnish with remaining nuts and freeze for 7-8 hours. The no-cook easy kulfi is ready to taste.
Heavy Cream – 275ml
Condensed milk – 3/4cup
Whole milk/2% milk(chilled) – 11/2cup
Rose syrup(Rooh Afza) /rose essence – 1/3cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2tsp(optional)
• In a bowl beat the cream to a creamy consistency with a electric beater or whisher.(no need of peak consistency)
• To this add the condensed milk,milk,rose syrup,essence and cardamom powder.Give it a nice mix.
• Fill it in a kulfi or popsicle mould,cover it with the lid.
• Keep it in the frezeer for atleast 8 hours or overnight or till it becomes firm.
• Remove it from the mold by running under the warm water to loosen the kulfi, serve…
View original post 104 altre parole